Cyclocross Race!!

Robidoux Roundup CX is now in its THIRD year and SAME AWESOME VENUE AS LAST YEAR!!!


Monday, November 14, 2016

Results/Pics

Well thats a wrap. Huge thank you to all my helpers! Without Chris and Manuel I would still be out there picking up tape and poles. I forget every year how much time it takes to put on an event, even a small one like Robidoux Roundup CX. Thank you to Nate and Trevor for coming out and helping set up also.

I will have to look at the ouside calender a little more careful next year, attendence was very low, but we definitely made up for it with quality. THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING UP!!!!!!!!

I hope you enjoyed the course as much as I like creating it (minus the hours of work flagging it)!

RESULTS

ROGERs PICS

JESSEs PICS

No comments:

Post a Comment