Cyclocross Race!!

Robidoux Roundup CX is now in its THIRD year and SAME AWESOME VENUE AS LAST YEAR!!!


Friday, November 11, 2016

Race Day is Tomorrow!!!!

1. Course is dialed in and heading out to tape it today.

2. I highly suggest you get at least one lap pre-ride in before your race. Have some technical sections where the right line will make a big difference.

3. I updated the flyer (again, I am sorry) yesterday. I needed to split up the Jr races from the women's. I don't feel a 9 year old can carry a 30 lb bike up the run up (not all of them anyway; #finnness) so I am routeing the Jr.s around the run up.

This change is going to push back all races from Jr's on 30 min, no big deal. I apologize for the inconvenience (if there was one).

I am very excited to see what everyone thinks of the course I think its by far the best one yet!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment