Cyclocross Race!!

Robidoux Roundup CX is now in its THIRD year and SAME AWESOME VENUE AS LAST YEAR!!!


Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Robidoux Roundup CX Course, 2015

I can't figure out a better way to show the course layout so here are some links from my Strava run.

I am 95% certain this is basically how its going to lay out.

Robidoux Roundup CX - Long Course - This course is going to be ran only for Woman 1/2/3, Singlespeed, Mens Cat 1/2 & Cat 3 races only. So if your a fast Masters guy I would consider jumping into a category race for this one.

Robidoux Roundup CX - Short Course - This is going to be the main course ran for Mens and Womans Cat 4/5, Masters races and the Juniors.

The course is going to be challenging for everyone, the only thing the long course is going to offer more than the short course is a power climb or two and some off camber cornering.

We are going to have a kids race also!!! Weather is usually pretty good still so bring out the family and the bike for the little guy/gal!!

I am behind on my USA cycling duties and will get the flyer and everything up and going hopefully no later then and of day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment